Friday, May 24, 2013

Hajj Preparation Package

 

The BIG REVEAL!

I know I’ve been teasing about this “BIG REVEAL”, but I’ve been working on this for some time and I’m really excited to share it with all of you!

Looking back to when we first made our decision to make Hajj, I remember the feeling of being overwhelmed. I was overwhelmed by the amount of knowledge that was available and the amount of preparation that was possible. Masha Allah, there are so many sources of knowledge for the spiritual and practical preparation for Hajj, I didn’t know where to start! It took me time to get my bearings and develop a plan for my preparation. I knew this might’ve been a once in a lifetime opportunity and I wanted to make sure I took full advantage of every possible blessing.

Alhamdulillah, there are SO MANY lectures, youtube videos, books, travel agency seminars, checklists, and tons of helpful advice from friends and family, it would’ve been easy to stay overwhelmed and drown in the piles of information, but I decided to get organized. Based on information from scholars such as Sh Yasir Qadhi, Sh Muhammad AlShareef and many other resources, I prepared some simple checklists (packing, duas, to do, etc) to help get us on track. Masha Allah, they really helped! So I’ve taken that initial attempt, refined it, simplified it and added some more info that I wish I had during my prep time, and voila!

A Hajj Preparation Package! Click below for this simplified, easy to follow, step by step resource for preparing yourself for Hajj. There are 3 simple parts (an introduction document, a resource template and a youtube video) and it is mostly a compilation of several other excellent resources. But instead of going to several different places, it’s all in one spot! With 3 easy steps you will be on your way insha Allah!

1.       Read the Intro
2.       Download the Template
3.       Watch the Youtube video

That’s it! Get started and send in your feedback. I hope it helps and I ask Allah to make it useful and beneficial for you! Ameen!

What are you waiting for?! Read, download and watch!











No comments:

Post a Comment